Friday, February 19, 2010

SONG OF NATURE



dear valued readers....i am not sure whether i have written a poem, if it can be called one. when i was uploading my plants pictures to my album in my FB profile, i felt the sentimental feelings when i saw the pictures. i recalled the moment when i did the trimming, watering and talking to my plants, it was so nice yet so memorable. nothing mystical or something extraordinary happened, but i can still remember how in tense i was when i got back from office, and i straight away grabbed my gardening tools and started my gardening work. it was funny that time looking at my ex husband who looked at me from the house, with full curiosity of any weird thing i might do unexpectedly..nah, its just getting myself off the hook from getting inside the house for another task full of tense in the kitchen haha..:p

i really felt calm during the occasion, it was just like i was in my own alice in the wonderland world...i sensed and enjoyed the fresh air and everything was full of passion and love...frankly speaking, its hard actually to translate the feelings that time, but plants lovers would understand how i felt and what i am trying to get at. so, here it goes, and please poets out there, dont laugh out at me.....(i know my rate is 3 upon 10 as a poet :p )



THEY SANG A SONG

call me a constant gardener if you like...
as i am actually their guardian....
whenever i touch their green fragile fingers and palm ..
i can sense the greetings 'salam'..
from an unheard voice in the wind which is blowing softly to my face...
this soothing feelings flow within me, and i say to them,
' thanks for being here, and salam to you, may ALlah bless us all '




thanks for the song....
thanks for the love....
i heard you and i know...
you understand.
its the song of nature...
i appreciate the melody...
you and i are one
in His eyes, we are similar
we came from the same source.

your song is zikr...
my song is untitled..
but i know
there is something in common between us
we sang the same song.

No comments:

Post a Comment