Thursday, July 7, 2011

Artificial Fear

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

Salam & hi to all,

i am going to talk about this coming 9th July 2011. at first, i hesitated to even discuss about it but after today's 'chat' with a policeman, who parked next to my car, i think i need to speak my mind while it is still fresh. whats new? this policeman was trying to implant fear in me by saying ' this saturday, just stay at home. we might catch anyone suspicious eventhough he isnt wearing yellow'..

what a joke! 

this is what i called something artificial, and this artificial fear has its consequences. one of them is rebellious impact in form of reaction for instance. just look at me, i changed my profile photo in FB and colored the background to YELLOW. 


my advise to those 'fear planters'...yellow is just innocently a color. 'sleeping' thinker are awaken by threats and mind oppression like what you are giving us right now. 

beware of our awakening. once we were, there is no turning back.

THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK AND WE DEMAND A FAIR & CLEAN ELECTION!!

is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment