Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5km in 30mins?

Salam & hi to all,

i dont know whats wrong with me this morning, my mind wasnt on the treadmill...but my legs were on it, running. my mind floated elsewhere *sigh*...and this has taken lots of my energy, and i finished my 30 minutes run breathlessly...spent another an hour doing some weights lifting and stomach crunching.

10 minutes in sauna helps though...i felt fresh and after cleaning myself, went to the office, feeling fresher and motivated :)

anyway, i know i would be sleepy for another an hour or two...

please dont ask about my '5km in 30mins' target, haha..

4 comments:

  1. how about 4km in 30minutes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i give myself a week for that....that was my normal achievement b4 my left knee got injured remember? its 'recalling' d muscle memory now, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam,

    Dr.Maryam,

    Tidak apa, asalkan kekal bersenam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Aliff, insyaAllah...2011 will be tough! between work and workouts, kena curi masa nak ke gym ;)

    ReplyDelete